Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time for a Post

So, it's been forever since I've posted. Things have just been super crazy, and by the end of the day, I never really feeli like posting. So anyways, this weekend has been super busy. I've had tons of stuff going on. On Friday, I went to Emily's, and we had our first swim party of the summer! It was so fun.

Here's Emily and her sister Katie. Two of my most favorite girls!



We barbequed, and had tons of food.



This is most everyone who came, plus or minus few poeple.



And then, on Saturday, a friend of mine from work invited me to go out to the Desert Botanical Gardens, to go see Chihuly exhibit. It was amazing. We went at night, so all of the glass sculptures were lit up, and diplayed beautifully.



This is the first big sculpture when you first walk in. It was so amazing!





It was so crazy to see all of this, and to think that it was all made of glass.


This one was actually all lit up fron the inside. It was so bright standing next to it.


I would like to go back to see the exhibit again during the day. This guys work is amazing.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I thought the botanical gardens would be boring, but it actually looks cool.